To make the best claim decisions, you need accurate, thorough information and you need it fast. Our eSEARCH Investigations provide a preliminary look into an individual’s background and activities, without the expense of full surveillance services.
eSEARCH Investigations from ICS Merrill, the investigative services division of EMSI, quickly collects vital statistics and uncovers many "red flag" issues that may help determine whether a claim requires further investigation. Our in-house investigators scour online databases and Internet sources for a complete, initial picture of a claimant’s background and activities.
Complete Results in One Business Day
Whether you need Social Security number verification or a nationwide criminal history, we can get you the information you need to make an initial assessment of a claimant. After conducting a thorough database search, we compile an easy-to-read report – often in as little as one business day.
With eSEARCH, we can reveal:
- Discrepancies in name, date of birth or other personal identification
- Social Security number
- US citizenship history
- Federal tax liens
- Civil suits or judgments
- Exploratory national criminal history
- Property ownership
- Ownership of motor vehicles
- Ownership of recreation vehicles, boats, airplanes
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Criminal history
- Sex offender status
- Professional licenses
- OFAC search
- Educational background
Detailed eSEARCH Reports
eSEARCH Investigations also include a detailed Internet search, which includes:
- Social networking websites
- Various Internet search engines
- Satellite images of the claimant’s home address (to determine whether it is conducive to surveillance, if it is deemed necessary)
- Press releases or other news articles related to the subject
- Local newspapers
Contact us to start a cost-effective, efficient eSEARCH investigation today.