Join Our Network of Providers for Healthy House Calls
EMSI maintains a network of medical professionals that performs in-home assessments of specifically identified patients enrolled in our clients’ Medicare Advantage program. This network consists of licensed physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses. We call the in-home visits, "Healthy House Calls."
Our clients are Medicare Advantage health plans and advisors. Healthy House Calls help our clients reconcile their member enrollment data and health status to ensure compliance with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Healthy House Calls can also reach housebound members who don't regularly see a doctor and identify health risks that have previously gone undiagnosed.
The Healthy House Calls visit
Healthy House Calls can occur in members' homes or in another local setting convenient for the member. This visit is not meant to take the place of any existing doctor appointments and is in no way meant to replace the care the member receives through their personal doctors. Our goal is to gather health‐related information from members and provide health education along the way to keep members informed, feeling good, and proactively identify health issues. The assessment does not involve the prescribing of medication or treatments, but may include preventive screenings for bone density, spirometry, cholesterol testing and more.
The assessment information may also be used by the Medicare Advantage plan to update the member’s health status and as a component in adjusting risk-assessment payment levels from CMS. EMSI seeks providers to perform these assessments in a variety of geographic locations in the continental United States.
Providers in our network operate as their own practice, but with the strength and support behind them of EMSI’s industry-leading scheduling and administrative-service support team. They enjoy the benefits of a flexible practice calendar that they set and above-average income earnings.
We are seeking providers to work for EMSI conducting these vital Healthy House Calls and helping people obtain the healthcare resources and benefits to which they are entitled.
Benefits of this opportunity include:
- Flexible travel and work schedule accommodations.
- Managing your own calendar.
- Attractive, above-average compensation.
- Paid travel expenses.
- No on-call hours.
- World-class scheduling and administrative service support.
- Professional Liability and Medical Malpractice Insurance.
As an independent medical professional, you will be required to:
- Complete training programs and be credentialed.
- Conduct the Healthy House Call and complete the evaluation form.
- Briefly answer the member’s health-related questions.
- Return the completed evaluation form to EMSI.
- Participate in quality assurance workshops with peers and program administrators.
Qualifications to join the network
We are seeking healthcare professionals with the following qualifications:
- Physicians who are board-certified or board eligible in cardiology, endocrinology, family practice, internal medicine, nephrology or pulmonology.
- Nurse Practitioners.
- Advanced Practice Nurses.
In addition, we require the following:
- Professionals must satisfy all selection, training and credentialing requirements.
- Professionals must perform the Healthy House Calls within the quality assurance guidelines set by EMSI.
- Qualified professionals will be required to complete a background check (criminal check) and provide a copy of their current US medical license.
- Professionals will be required to complete a 90-minute online training course and complete a certification exam prior to being eligible to perform work.
For more information on this unique opportunity, contact our national recruiting center.